A downloadable synthesizer for Windows
The old-school virtual analog synthesizer: reimagined and perfected, optimized for creativity. Integrate follows in the footsteps of the virtual analog classics we still love today, bringing together a straightforward user interface with an intricate and colorful sound engine.
Visit the website for more information: https://nakst.gitlab.io/integrate/
This synthesizer requires a compatible host. Before purchasing, please try the free demo to ensure it works in your DAW.
The plugin is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit formats for Windows. If support for new platforms is added, you will receive access to these for no additional cost.
- 5 oscillators (over 60 waveforms; FM/RM/sync), 2 filters (with variable routing), 2 amps with AHDSR envelopes, 3 LFOs, 2 mod envelopes, 9 effect units, oscillator character control.
- Streamlined 2-page user interface with configurable color scheme and scaling ranging from 100% to 200%.
- Over 250 builtin patches in the factory ROM banks.
- Support for the new CLAP plugin API, including non-destructive polyphonic parameter modulation.
- No copy protection or DRM.
- The new CLAP plugin format, including support for polyphonic non-destructive modulation. Confirmed working in Bitwig 4.3.
- The native FL Studio plugin format, including support for slide/glide notes. Requires FL Studio 9 or newer.
Please check that the demo works in your DAW before purchasing. Demo limitations: Saving patches is disabled, and there will be occasional silence. The full version does not have these restrictions.
In order to download this synthesizer you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $54.99 USD. You will get access to the following files: