A downloadable synthesizer for Windows, macOS, and Linux
Fluctus is a free 3-operator FM synthesizer that's incredibly simple yet very flexible in the sounds it can produce.
- 3 operators (with variable brightness control), soft and hard saturators, 1 multi-mode filter, ping-pong delay and phaser.
- Streamlined single page user interface with scaling ranging from 100% to 200%.
- Over 60 builtin patches in the factory ROM bank, accessible from the patch browser.
- Full support for the new CLAP plugin API.
- No copy protection or DRM.
The plugin is available in both 32-bit and 64-bit formats for Windows, and is also available in 64-bit for Linux.
- The new CLAP plugin format, including support for polyphonic non-destructive modulation. Confirmed working in Bitwig 4.3.
- The native FL Studio plugin format, including support for slide/glide notes. Requires FL Studio 9 or newer.
Click download now to get access to the following files: